The water area of the SPA of the Hotel Grèvol SPA has:
- Heated pool: At a temperature of about 29º, it is the ideal place to exercise and tone up the muscles.
- Jacuzzi or collective hot tub: Thanks to the effect of hot water (36º) on the muscles and skin, you will achieve a relaxing effect, which will improve the elasticity of the tissues, reduce muscle and joint stiffness, and improve balance and mood.
- Turkish or steam bath: Steam produces a mucolytic effect on the respiratory tract, improving breathing and promoting relaxation of the muscle tissue, helping eliminate toxins and moisturizing skin.
- Dry sauna: Finnish style sauna, where high temperatures produce the elimination of toxins and muscle relaxation. It has an anti-inflammatory, relaxing and wellness effect.
- Contrast shower: Application of water at different temperatures and pressures, with lateral jets and a vertical jet. The contrast produces a toning and relaxing effect, thus improving peripheral circulation.
- Relaxation area: Spacious and bright space, with hammocks, views of the pool and direct access to the outside garden. Can you imagine refreshing yourself with the newly fallen snow after a relaxing thermal circuit?
- Gym: The ideal complement to the thermal area. Equipped in a minimalist way for those who do not want to leave behind their workouts during the holidays.